Pirate Cove is a pretty easy-going yard. Here you can relax, work on your boat or just hang out. In order to provide a safe, pleasant environment for everyone and comply with state regulations, there are a few rules we need to follow.
- There is no smoking in any building. Please deposit cigarette butts in the receptacles provided, not on the ground or in the water.
- Pets must be restrained at all times and pooper-scooping is a must! To make it easy, we’ll soon be adding a Doggie Depot as we re-landscape.
- You may work on your boat at any time according to the guidelines stated in your contract. Download one here. (link to contract pdf)
- Any subcontractors must register at the office and have proper insurance coverage.
- No swimming, fishing or disposal of refuse within the marina.
Marinas across the state are increasingly regulated for environmental impact. To comply with the legislation under which we are governed, we thank you for not throwing the following items in our dumpster:
- Used motor oil & oil filters
- Oily rags and used oil-absorbent pads
- Solvents, thinners and acetone
- Rags used with solvents, thinners and acetone
- Gasoline and Diesel Fuel
- Used fuel filters
- Used rags or absorbent pads contaminated with gasoline or diesel fuel
- Aerosol cans
- Bottom Paint cans, used brushes, used roller cages, used roller covers, used tape with antifouling paint and any other thing with antifouling paint on it.
- Dust and/or debris generated through the scraping or sanding of antifouling paint
- Shrink-wrap, poly tarps and all poly-film